Summer Program (June,20 2016 - August,19 2016) is a great place for children ages 2.5 - 5 to meet new friends and participate in fun, age appropriate, enriching activities, including art & craft, fitness related activities, music, dance, yoga, nature, outdoor activities and more.
- Experienced staff
- Low student to staff ratio of 6:1 or better
- Organic lunches & snacks are provided
- Flexible full-time/part-time/drop-in options
- Convenient, safe drop off/pick up with off-street parking
- Facility equipped with security cameras, state-of-the-art fire and safety systems
Registration for Summer 2017 Program will be open on February, 6 2017.
For tuition & fees information, please click here.